Friday, February 27, 2009

Ecogeneration






I wanted to start a blog swap for the ecoetsy team I'm involved in. This is the first participant! So today I'm featuring a very talented etsy artist, Ecogeneration! She makes creative items by reusing and upcycling materials. She also uses
sustainable and renewable sources like organic cotton yarn, bamboo
yarn, recycled yarn, and upcycled yarn. Ecogeneration recently discovered recycled felt, so she's also starting to experiment with that too! If you'd like to learn more about Ecogeneration, she has a blog where she dishes
about eco friendly items, environment, and other "stuff" (http://ecogeneration.blogspot.com). Click the title above to visit her etsy store!! She makes wonderful items, perfect for gift giving! I especially love the brooches, coffee cup sweaters and magnets! Enjoy!

If you're an ecoetsy member and you're interested in participating in the blog swap let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring me. Your wearable art is gorgeous and so eco- friendly. I love them!