Friday, February 12, 2010

Celebrating 2 years on etsy!!


Today is my 2 year anniversary on etsy!! I can't get over how fast time goes by! Etsy has been wonderful for my business, I owe a lot of great things to my etsy shop. I'll never forget how I heard of it...I was getting my teeth cleaned and I mentioned to the hygienist that I was starting my own art business. She asked if I ever heard of etsy, and I said no. I checked it out and immediately signed up. My pictures were horrible!! I'll never forget my first sale either (1 month after opening). I was so excited when I saw it! I've come a long way in these past 2 years, and I've been working extremely hard. My hard work is starting to pay off though. In my mind there is no such thing as luck, it's all about hard work and passion...

No comments: