Saturday, October 17, 2009

Eco Coffee Mug Earrings!


I recently came up with this new design! They are little coffee mugs (or tea cups). I wanted a simple but fun design for such a popular drink. The idea actually came to me when I was brainstorming a request from L'aveggio Roasteria. L'aveggio wants me to make some eco-friendly Christmas ornaments for their tree in the coffee shop and for a tree that will be auctioned off by Coughlin and Gerhart. So obviously the ornaments needed a coffee theme. I thought a simple but cute design would come from soda cans. The ornaments will be bigger. I've also made plastic ones from coffee lids, etc. and they were really cute too!

2 comments:

Pattie said...

Those are so cute, and innovative too!g

Images with Personality said...

These are adorable! I love the idea of creating a coffee mug/ teacup design for jewelry.