Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Picture RE DO S




This winter I promised myself I would improve my etsy store by taking better pictures and by re doing ones that needed work. Every week I re do at least one listing that needs some love in addition to adding new items with the same intentions. Pictures are so so important on etsy!! The better your pictures the better chance it will be clicked on, and the better chance it will be picked for a treasury and possibly make it to the front page. Front page is huge because people from all over the world see that first when they visit etsy's site. That's how you get a following on etsy. So for the rest of this week I'm going to post 'before' and 'after' photos of some listings I re did...kind of like makeovers! It's amazing what a few minor details will do for your photos. A good quality camera is a must too!!

No comments: