Friday, February 22, 2008

Snowy...

What a cozy evening to create a blog! I'm a full time artist and I'm trying to learn as much as I can on creating a successful business. So I'm very open to any thought on that matter....
Any artist can relate that some days everything works and others (sometimes too many) nothing gets accomplished and nothing works. I just finished a portrait for a customer yesterday, and she was very happy with the finished product. Obviously yesterday was a great day! Today I made a couple pairs of earrings. One pair from plexy glass, and another from recycled materials. I'm pretty satisfied with them! I'm still figuring out what works and what doesn't with the recycled materials I use. I will be posting pictures of them soon!! My stomach's growling, so I guess I'll leave it at that!!

No comments: